Are you ready to discover the dark secrets and the mysteries hidden underneath the stones of the City Island (Ile de la Cité), the heart of Paris?
This guided walk takes its roots in the incredible myths and stories that surround the main monuments of the City Island: Notre Dame cathedral, Saint Chapelle, Conciergerie ( where Marie-Antoinette spend the last days of her life), place Dauphine. Take the time to discover the origins of Paris, the city born on this very island, now floating at the heart of the Capital.
- Fee per person for a group superior to 7 participants.
- For a private guided tour comprising 1 to 7 people, please contact me.
- Walking tour, not suitable for persons with reduced mobility.
- All the monuments mentionned will be seen from the outside.
- Meeting point: on the Saint Michel place, in front of the fountain