“Paris is the great reading room of a library that crosses the Seine”, Walter Benjamin
Board a private boat for an hour and a half of cruising!
You will cross 37 bridges and admire the most important monuments of the capital: the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, the Orsay Museum, the Eiffel Tower …
These wonders are offered to you as if taken from the great book of History and will leave you speechless.
You can discover Paris listening to your music and enjoying a glass of wine with your friends or family. Ideal to celebrate an event, a birthday or just to see Paris from an unexpected angle!
Features of the boat:
- Between six and twelve passengers
- Plaids provided in case of cold
- Connection for music
- One glas of wine included
- Fee per person for a group of 6
- For a private guided tour comprising 1 to 5 people, please contact me.
There are no reviews yet.